Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Things First...

I guess I should start by being honest, this isn't my first blogging adventure. Exactly one year ago after the birth of my son I decided to write about our introduction to each other, my ever changing relationship with my husband, and to attempt to truthfully detail the events of mommyhood. I got as far as to name the blog, and that is where it stopped. Looking back, its perfect. The name of the blog was Mommy Truth, and the truth was, there was no time to blog.

Here I sit a year later with the same goals in mind. Maybe this can be a sounding board for my post-partum anxiety issues, or maybe I can rant about our current political issues, either way I will make it a goal that despite having much less time to blog than I had a year ago, I will attempt to do so. After all, the rest of the free world seems to be doing it, I guess its time I jump off the internet bridge with them.

Welcome to my window....

No comments:

Post a Comment